Iced Peach and Raspberry Coco-Latte
Hot days call for cold drinks, I always say. So I came up with something different. Coco-latte! :) I whisked some fruit in with some coconut drink (I used the one from Alpro). If you can't find a coconut milk-type drink where you are, you can also use almond milk, it will be just as tasty. Peaches and raspberries are some of my favourite Summer fruits so I decided to combine them. Don't hesitate to add some ice cubes if you need the drink to be colder... but I already make sure this drink is whisked into a refreshing potion ;)
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- 2 ripe peaches (cubed)
- 2 handfuls of raspberries
- 1/2L coconut milk drink (or almond milk)
- if you like, you can add some stevia or sugar to sweeten it more.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
- Freeze the fruit. This will make your drink ice cold as soon as it is mixed.
- Blend the frozen fruit together with the milk. Add some sweetener or sugar if you think it needs some.
Done! :) Enjoy your hot Summer's day with my Coco-Latte!