Creamy Scrambled Egg on Toast with Roast Cherry Tomatoes and Radishes
My colourful lunch! Sometimes, during the dreary Winter months, I need some colour on my plate (and some colourful plates) so I decided to pop some tomatoes and radishes in the oven, and then this happened...
WHAT DO YOU NEED? (1 serving)
- 3 eggs
- a small knob of butter
- olive oil
- a handful of radishes (cleaned and halved)
- a handful of cherry tomatoes (cleaned and halved)
- sea salt
- a big slice of sourdough bread (or any other bread that is sturdy enough)
- some spring onions (optional)
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
- Pre-heat your oven to 180°C.
- Prepare a baking sheet and lay the halved radishes and tomatoes on it. Sprinkle with sea salt and olive oil. Stick them in the oven for 30 minutes.
- When the tomatoes and radishes are almost ready, pop your slice of bread in the toaster. start your scrambling your eggs. Add some butter to your eggs while they are cooking so they become nice and fluffy. Season with salt and pepper.
- When all your components are ready, place your toast on your favourite colorful plate! Lay your scrambled egg on top and dot it with your tomatoes and radishes.
Sprinkle with happiness and spring onions and enjoy! ;)